22 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Learn-A-Language Resource

About.com site features links to lessons -- free lessons

I don't speak Spanish and I don't speak Italian, but I "have words" in both -- and I'm always confusing the few things I know in those two languages that I don't speak. And I'm always intending to take some lessons to un-confuse (de-confuse?) myself. In my regular perusal of about.com's Adventure Travel site, I was delighted to see "Find Free Language Lessons Before Heading to Remote Areas or Big Cities," a guide to resources for picking up some basics, for free, before traveling. The languages include the common (French, Spanish, German) to the exotic (Urdu, Romanian, Hindi). The way I see it, if I can pick up the basics for free, it will make that much more available for the trip itself.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder