21 Nisan 2011 Perşembe

Travel Babel Named One of the Top 50 Travel Blogs

Online SchoolI just received the happy news that Travel Babel was named one of the top 50 travel blogs of 2010 by Awarding the Web, which was begun in 2002 by two University of Washington students who seem to have hopped on the web-wagon relatively early. I wish I knew who they are, but I don't.

According to their own site, award candidates are selected by their team of "research associates scouring the web" or by nominations from their subscribers. I'm sure mine was the former. Their site further explains that five unnamed judges score each nominated blog "across 20 different attributes" to come up with their own subjective scores. These ratings are combined into an aggregate score, and the five judges' aggregates are then averaged to give the blog its final rating. wards go to blogs in the 99% percentile, meaning just the top 1% of nominated blogs receive awards.

When I look at the other travel blogs in the top 50, I’m honored to be in such good company. The list of award recipients is not numbered, but it's not alphabetical either. Travel Babel is No. 34 on the list of 50, and I have to say that I'm thrilled that five judges cumulatively consider this to be the 34th-best travel blog around.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder