3 Nisan 2011 Pazar

United Ceases E-Mail Fare Alerts

Shift in cyber-promotion in the air as United discontinues E-Fare alerts

Even if no one else loves me enough to send me an E-mail, I have been able to count on fare alerts from United and Frontier, which between them operate a lion's share of the flights at Denver International Airport. Now comes word that United is dropping its weekly E-Fare updates for special weekend fares and other offers. United's E-Fares will still be posted twice a week on united.com (Tuesday and Friday) in the websites News and Deals section or Special E-Fare Deals page. To make them easier to find, United's websters show these fares in blue and highlight them with stars. I'm not sure whether or not I'll miss United's E-Fare blasts, but at least I'll know that Frontier still loves me enough to write.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder