14 Şubat 2011 Pazartesi

Travel Babel on Elliott's Top 50 List

Recognition by a leading travel blogger: How sweet it is!

Last year, I was honored that award-winning travel journalist and travel blogger Christopher Elliott included Travel Babel on his list of the 20 Most Inspiring Travel Blogs of 2007. This year, he combined his list of his favorite individually written travel blogs (like this one) and "most influential" travel blogs, which were mostly staff-written or corporate blogs within the travel industry.

For 2008, Elliott has compiled a list of "50 Travel Blogs I Can't Live Without." His list is an eclectic mix of or corporate and independent blogs, and he describes his methodology as being "simple. I looked at every travel blog I follow from my RSS reader and identified the ones I read the most." I'm pleased as punch that Travel Babel is again on his list. I'm familiar with some of the other 49. In fact, I have links to several of them on the newly reorganized list to the left. Now, I have to click on those I don't know that I'll also start following.

Thanks, Chris -- again -- for the recognition.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder